Japanese practice Yoshio Ohno Architects, in collaboration with Hidetaka Nakahara Architects, have designed the House in Miyake. The family house sits on a retaining wall of 4m height constructed for the purpose of sale...
- ONE+ Modular Mini House By Add A Room
- Wall Mounted Cat Shelf HabiCat by Griffith Designs
- Tension Furniture by FOBricated
- 10 Colorful Modern Loft Bed Designs by Clever
- Move Kitchen - A Compact Mobile Outdoor Unit
- 50 Modern Living Room Design Ideas by Presotto
- Foldaway Office Furniture From Kenchikukagu
- Save Space And Water In Bathroom With "Washup"
- Pira Stool by Danilo Calvache
- Unique Triangular House 712 by H Arquitectes