Japanese practice Yoshio Ohno Architects, in collaboration with Hidetaka Nakahara Architects, have designed the House in Miyake. The family house sits on a retaining wall of 4m height constructed for the purpose of sale...
- Unique Experimental House "Roll It"
- Herb²: Flexible Partition Wall and Indoor Herb Garden
- Portable Wooden House - Turtleback Nomadic Yurts
- Winners of A' Architecture Design Award 2014
- Rehabilitation in la Cerdanya by Dom Arquitectura
- Multiplo Modular Furniture Concept by HeyTeam
- 10 Colorful Modern Loft Bed Designs by Clever
- Wiwo Lighting Collection by Haim Evgi
- Lookout House by Room 11
- Slope Pendant Lamps by Skrivo Design for Miniforms