The Design Home is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looking for a unique or cool dining room table that would catch a lot of attention? This list will certainly give you the right options.
- Four metal legs extend out from a metal base in this distinctive industrial-style table. The hardwood top with walnut veneer...
- 63"L x 35.4"D x 29.5"H
- Hardwood top with walnut finish; metal pedestal and legs with black finish
- A distinctive industrial-style piece useful as a dining room table or as a desk
- Assemble in 15-30 minutes. Wipe with soft dry cloth.
The Rivet Modern Dining Room Table is a sturdy dining room table with a unique design. The interesting design will surely be the focal point in your dining room.
A lot of reviewers really love this table. It’s affordable, easy to assemble, and it looks great.
A few reviewers complained that the table had scratches on them. There are also a few reviewers who complained that the packaging was a little extensive, but it didn’t ruin the table’s quality.
The table’s dimensions are 35.4 x 63 x 29.5 inches. It weighs 72.2 pounds. The materials used are metal and wood.
If you’re looking for a unique and sturdy dining table, then this is for you!
View Rivet Modern Dining Room Table on Amazon
- 【Buy it at No Risk】100% Satisfied Customer Service – Any questions please CONTACT us in time, will surely HELP. So hit...
- Sturdy Dining Table – With Glass Table Top that makes clean-up simple and quick. White Kitchen Table with beautiful and...
- Easy to Assemble – Delivered with a detailed instruction sheet and a full set of screws, so that you could put the dining...
- Modern Kitchen Table with Best Price – Perfect size fits great in the apartment. Modern and Sturdy with clear and tidy...
- Multifunctional Leisure Table – Ideal primarily for kitchen dining table, can also be used as a coffee/tea table, living...
Reviewers really love the simple design of the table. It’s sleek, stable, and it really compliments your other glass furniture.
A few reviewers complained that assembling this table is a bit difficult. They mentioned that the instructions aren’t very clear, but once it is finished the table looks good.
The table’s dimension’s are 32 x 32 x 28.4 inches. It weighs 31.8 pounds. The materials used are glass and wood.
If you’re looking for a sleek glass table, then this is for you!
View HAYOSNFO Round Glass Dining Table on Amazon
- Contemporary dining table
- Dark brown wooden frame
- Assembly required
- Material: hard wood
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
The Baxton Studio Modern Dining Table is a simple and elegant dining table. Its modern design will surely strike a couple of conversations.
Many reviewers really like this dining table. It’s affordable, decent size, and it looks good.
A few reviewers complained that the product they received is damaged. There are also a few who complained that the quality of the table isn’t the best.
The table’s dimensions are 30 x 30 x 47.75 inches. It weighs 46 pounds. The material used are wood.
If you’re looking for a solid and good looking dining table, then this is a great option for you!
View Baxton Studio Modern Dining Table on Amazon
- Overall Size: 47" 1/4- 63" W, 31" 1/2 D, 30" 1/2 H
- High Gloss Furnish: Crafted from high quality MDF board (TSCA-Title-VI-Compliant) with high gloss color,this daining table...
- Ideal for a small dining room with little space and is an absolute highlight because of its beautiful high gloss white color
- Seating Capacity: 6/8, which will help you organize gatherings with your family and friends.
- Pedestal Table high-gloss white lacquered MDF base plate chrome-plated metal
The INSPIRER STUDIO Pedestal Dining Table is a luxurious, glossy dining table crafted from high-quality MDF board. This dining table is suitable for any type of styled space.
Reviewers really like this dining table. It is very sturdy and it looks really good.
The table’s dimensions are 63 x 31.5 x 30.5 inches. The material used are high-quality MDF board.
If you’re looking for a glossy dining table, then this is a good option for you!
View INSPIRER STUDIO Pedestal Dining Table on Amazon
- 29.49'' W x 29.49'' D x 29'' H
- Solid pine wood
- Writing desk with one drawer to store office items
- Classic wood styling works with modern or transitional decor
- Avoid moisture. Wipes clean with soft, dry cloth.
The Ravenna Home Traditional Dining Table is a traditional styled dining table with a sleek modern twist. You can choose from three different colors.
A lot of reviewers like this dining table. It’s compact, interesting, and it has a cute traditional design.
A few reviewers complained that a couple of chairs that they ordered are damaged. There are also a few who complained that the customer service isn’t the best.
The table’s dimensions are 29.49 x 29.49 x 29.06 inches. It weighs 32.3 pounds. The materials used are wood and pine.
If you’re looking for a compact dining table, then this is for you!
View Ravenna Home Traditional Dining Table on Amazon
- ANY QUESTIONS please CONTACT us in time, will surely send you a replacement or a refund. So hit that "Add to Cart" button now...
- 【White Round Table】 White Round Table with MDF Table Top that makes clean-up simple and quick.
- 【SIMPLE ASSEMBLY】 This Round Dining Table will be delivered with a detailed instruction sheet and a full set of screws,...
- 【MODERN KITCHEN TABLE with BEST PRICE】 The Perfect size of this Small Dining Table fits great in a small apartment, in a...
- 【Round Pedestal Table】 This tulip table crafted with a sturdy tulip shape base, extremely stable and secure. Designed in...
The HAYOSNFO Modern Round Dining Table is a minimalistic dining table with a pedestal base. It’s sleek and interesting design is perfect for any dining room.
A lot of reviewers really admire this compact dining table. It’s sleek, easy to clean, and it’s very sturdy.
A few reviewers complained that the table they received is damaged. There are also a few reviewers who complained that there are a few missing screws for the table.
The table’s dimensions are 35.2 x 35.2 x 6.1 inches. It weighs 31.2 pounds. The materials used are wood and steel.
If you’re looking for a sleek pedestal table, then this is a great option for you!
View HAYOSNFO Modern Round Dining Table on Amazon
- Two-tone painted pine wood for Country style Charm
- Measures 29.5” x 29.5” x 29”
- Easily assembled in minutes
- Table only/ does not include chairs
- Worry free 1 year warranty
The Zinus Becky Farmhouse Dining Table is a farmhouse styled, modern dining table. You can choose from two different colors.
Reviewers absolutely love this dining table. It’s compact, easy to use, easy to clean, and very attractive.
The table’s dimensions are 29.5 x 29.5 x 29 inches. It weighs 26 pounds. The material used is pine wood.
If you’re looking for a cool farmhouse style dining table, then this is for you!
View Zinus Becky Farmhouse Dining Table on Amazon
- 29" Round black dining table with chrome color leg
- Perfect for 2-4 diners
- The leg is metal for stability and the top is made from durable MDF fiberboard.
- Ready to assemble with tools and hardware
- Match this dining table with our Scallop swivel dining chair for a great look in any room
The Winsome Spectrum Dining Table is a very sturdy dining table with a wooden top and a chrome base. The classic diner look will surely make your dining room sparkle.
A lot of reviewers really like this dining table. It’s very affordable, it’s compact, and it is very sturdy.
A few reviewers complained that the top is a bit wobbly. There are also a few who complained that the top is easily scratched.
The table’s dimensions are 28.74 x 28.74 x 29.5 inches. It weighs 30 pounds. The material used are engineered wood and metal.
If you’re looking for a classic pedestal dining table, then this is a perfect option for you!
View Winsome Spectrum Dining Table on Amazon
Branch Dining Table
Dutch designer Marc Th. van der Voorn has created the Branch Table for Odesi. The elegant dining table is made with beautiful craftsmanship. The tabletop and legs are connected in an ‘airy’ manner and the tabletop seems to float above the legs. The dining table is made of solid European Oak and is available in Natural or Elephant Grey finish.
Unique Dining Table With Two Legs Suppenkaspar
Modern architecture and interior designing is all about minimalism and small. But the German designers Farsen and Schöllhammer have taken the world minimalism to the next level. They have created a dining table with just two legs. Yes we have seen many tables with two legs, but this design is very unique and dynamic. Don’t take it wrong for being unstable. The missing two legs of the table are compensated by weights fixed in the opposite sides. The end weights are held by nearly invisible strings. The table shows high stability, but not recommended for comfortable sitting or weight placing on the edge.
The Hopper Table And Seat
The Hopper is an innovative combination of table and bench designed by Dirk Wynants of Extremis. Here is some information by Extremis, “Designer draws his inspiration from history, other culture, even from art…above all, he’s connected with those moments when people want to be together. For the new ‘Hopper’, he was thinking about large groups of people who want to sit together at a long table for pleasure and enjoyment. Thus he designed ‘Hopper’ model, into which light, water or a fire can be incorporated. If you so which, the table can feature an oil lamp, ice-bucket or grill hob. A new shade has also been provided for the new combined table, and seats, making you feel immediately as if you’re in Provence.”
Futuristic Dining Furniture – Air Table
This modern dining furniture, Air Table, was designed by Carlo Colombo for Poliform. The aesthetic curved lines and the smooth finish give it an original look and feel. Modern style interpreted with harmony and elegance characterized table was completely realized in Crystal plant. Complete with the comfortable chairs, the cool white furniture set is futuristic and elegant. Check out the pictures.
Watson Table with Legs Twisted like the Structure of DNA
Watson Table, designed by American designer Paul Loebach is named after James Watson, the American scientist who discovered the helical structure of DNA. The twisted design of the table legs is inspired by the structure of DNA. The table will be on display at the upcoming Milan Design Week 2011.Following is some information by the designer, “I felt like a scientist developing this table, working through numerous controlled material experiments to achieve the desired result. The closer I came to the solution, the simpler the experiments became, and the final result is a wood-composite structure laminated over a simple 6-part plywood mold.
The form is inspired by English furniture of the late 1600′s, with its distinctive open wood turnings, sometimes called ‘barley twists’. I was interested in translating these twisting shapes into bold structural elements, for the purpose of experimenting with new combinations of materials and construction processes.
To use materials as efficiently as possible I abandoned a machining-based approach in favor of an ‘additive’ lamination process. I began to experiment with composite materials to give structural support to this naturally ‘springy’ form; the result is a combination of wood and carbon fiber, with a painted wood top. This composite ‘sandwich’ utilizes the inherent rigidity of carbon as a structural core, creating a symbiotic composition providing a maximum of strength using a minimum of material.” Via: Contemporist.
Woodsman Axe Tables
UK based studio Duffy London have created the Woodsman Axe table series. The furniture design is based on the Brothers Grimm fairy tale “Little Red Riding Hood”. Four mirror polished hickory axes act as legs, chopping through the surface. The table surface is made from Solid Walnut, Light Oak or Ash and the solid hickory axes are specially imported from the USA, then polished to a mirror shine.
Constellation is a unique table design with many legs placed randomly like stars in the sky. The table was designed by Olof Nordenson & Ulf Jevin of Swedish design studio Fulo. The users can select the number and placement of legs as they like. In designer’s words, “Constellation is a table with many legs. We let the stars determine the table’s design by randomly taking a section from the sky. Each hole represents a star in that section. You decide where your legs should be placed. You can either be conservative and choose four legs placed at each corner, or you can create a cluster resembling a small grove.”