The Design Home is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Whether you’re grilling in the summer, warming in the fall, or roasting in the winter, with COVID-19 still lingering, now is a great time to entertain small groups outdoors in your patio. These portable outdoor kitchen units are modular, mobile, and get the job done so you can hang out in safety!
- Easy to install and fold up; Overall Dimensions:L35.83”*W20.31”*H17.32''; Folded Dimensions:L36.81 X W7.52 XH5.12 inches
- Water-proof, stain-resistant and easy to clean up; Made of aluminum roll-up top and 19mm aluminum pipe frame
- Height adjustable and 25.2 inch fully extended; 4 legs can be changed to different heights for adapting the uneven surface
- Durable and lightweight; Hold up to 66lbs (30kg); Weight: 10lbs; Assembles in minutes with no tools required
- Perfect for camping, picnics, barbecues, backyard parties, etc.; Lifetime warranty and 100% money back guarantee if you are...
The CampLand Portable Cooking Station is an easy to setup and easy to install cooking station. It has an adjustable height to better fit your comfort in cooking.
A lot of reviewers are amazed by this practical cooking station. It’s easy to setup and it’s not bulky to carry.
A few reviewers mentioned that the cooking station is a bit fragile, but it does work as intended.
The unit’s dimensions are 31.6 x 22.9 x 4.9 inches. It weighs 23.6 pounds.
If you’re looking for a simple and easy to setup cooking station, then this one is a good option for you!
View CampLand Portable Cooking Station on Amazon
- Matchless Ignition - use 1lb propane tank - can be adapted to use 20lb tank
- Stainless steel construction - 7,500 BTU's per burner, Oven 3,000 BTU's
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface - Top oven heat: 400 degrees
- Oven thermometer and two oven racks
- Inside Oven dimensions W 16" x H 8.5" x L 10 - weight 35 lbs
The Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven is a portable oven that utilizes a matchless ignition system, which makes it perfect for camping.
Many reviewers mentioned that the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven is one of the best outdoor ovens they ever bought. It’s cheap, easy to use, and practical.
A few reviewers mentioned that the the camp produces a very mild flame, it does serve it’s purpose, but some of the reviewers were expecting a bit more heat on the oven.
The oven’s dimensions are 31″ H x 24″ W x 18″ L. The material used is durable stainless steel.
If you’re looking for an outdoor camp oven for your next camping trip, then this one is the best option for you!
View Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven on Amazon
- Each shelf can hold up 20 lbs.
- Aluminum top panel with wind deflector for your camp stove, plus three cabinet shelves inside, with zipper doors
- Steel tubing construction with 600D polyester fabric
- Folds up and fits in the included shoulder strap style carry bag made of 600D polyester with PVC coating
- 1 year warranty
The Faulkner Camp Cuisine Portable Kitchen is a simple and easy to use portable kitchen that is perfect for a night on the outdoors.
Many reviewers really love the simple design of the portable kitchen. It’s easy to setup and it’s not bulky to carry.
A few reviewers mentioned that there were a few problems with the parts of the unit. Reviewers mentioned that the seams weren’t sewn it properly and there were also a few parts that were broken.
It has an aluminum top panel with a wind deflector. Each shelf can hold up to 20 pounds. Steel tubing construction with 600D polyester fabric.
If you’re looking for an easy to setup and carry portable kitchen unit, then this is a great option for you!
View Faulkner Camp Cuisine Portable Kitchen on Amazon
- Portable folding outdoor cook station with counter and storage space for a camping stove or grill, cooking utensils, and...
- One-piece powder-coated steel frame unfolds to reveal an aluminum counter top, storage rack, fold-out side tables,...
- Heat-resistant aluminum counter top provides space for a camp stove; lower rack for Dry good storage; collapsible softshell...
- Three fold-out side tables hold food/beverages and paper towels, and have hooks for grilling utensils and garbage bags, as...
- Folds flat for storage, with carry handles for portability; measures 22.2 x 70.1 x 68.3 inches open, 21.7 x 5.9 x 34.8 inches...
The GCI Portable Folding Camp Kitchen is an affordable and easy to use portable kitchen. It’s the best for holding beverages, paper towels, cooking utensils, etc.
A lot of reviewers really love the portability, speed and functionality. It’s convenient and easy to carry.
There are a few reviewers who mentioned that the unit is wobbly. There are also a few who mentioned that product they received is damaged, but for the majority of reviewers, the product was in good condition.
The unit’s weight is 22.2 x 70.1 x 68.3 inches; 22.4 Pounds. It weighs 22.4 lbs. The materials used are alloy steel, aluminum, and metal.
If you’re looking for a simple and practical portable kitchen, then this is a great product for you!
View GCI Portable Folding Camp Kitchen on Amazon
- FULL CAMP KITCHEN: The Ultimate Camping Kitchen with Two Solid Bamboo Countertops for outdoor cooking provides 8.8 square...
- WEATHER RESISTANT: The integrated nylon carrying case is durable and weather resistant.
- COLLAPSIBLE CAMPING SINK: Large wash basin for outdoor meal prep and clean up.
- ULTIMATE ORGANIZATION: Full kitchen organization and storage system for outdoor camping cooking, complete with adjustable...
- LIGHT AND DURABLE ALUMINUM FRAME: Sets up quickly, locks into place and is height adjustable, with the ability to fold up...
The SylvanSport Over Easy Camp Kitchen System is a practical kitchen system that comes with a wash basin and a storage system. It’s light, durable, and properly organized.
A lot of reviewers really love this kitchen system. It provides a lot for a fair price.
The kitchen system’s dimensions are 40.6 x 21.5 x 8.5 inches. It weighs 45 pounds.
If you’re looking for a simple yet practical kitchen system, then this is a great option for you!
View SylvanSport Over Easy Camp Kitchen System on Amazon
The NewAge Outdoor Kitchen is a simple and modern way to organize your grill, food, and utensils in a camping trip. The high-grade aluminum is perfect for keeping your goods safe and protected during your trip.
A lot of reviewers really love the simple design and the affordable price. It gives you more than what you paid for.
The unit’s dimensions are 36.5” H x 33” W x 23” D. It weighs 56.2 lb. The material used is aluminum with a gray and grove finish.
If you’re looking for a convenient kitchen system, then this is a perfect option for you!
The Veradek Outdoor Kitchen Series is the perfect set to maximize your camping experience. It’s designed to fit a 4-burner gas grill and the kitchen counter is easy to clean and maintain.
Many reviewers mentioned that the kitchen system is easy to assemble and the sleek design is amazing on their patio.
The unit’s dimensions are 48.5” H x 101” W x 23” D. It weighs 157 lb. The materials used is grade 304 stainless steel.
If you’re looking for a kitchen system for your camping trip, then this one is a great option for you!
The Char-Broil Medallion Series Outdoor Kitchen is the ultimate kitchen system for camping. It comes with a 5-burner infrared grill, griddle, stove top, and a refrigerator.
A lot of reviewers are amazed by the practicality of the kitchen system. It’s perfect for camping and outdoor activities.
The overall dimensions of each model is H x L x W 463246518 @ 25.3 x 35.6 x 26.3 463246118 @ 26.6 x 47.5 x 52.5 463246318 @ 26.6 x 38.1 x 25 463246218 @ 26.5 x 38.1 x 25. The grill’s primary material is stainless steel.
If you’re looking for the ultimate kitchen system, then this is the best option for you!
Move Kitchen – A Compact Mobile Outdoor Unit
Move Kitchen is an innovative and compact mobile kitchen unit designed for outdoor use. Its small footprint and mobility makes it easy to install this kitchen anywhere you like, near pool, close to table for lunch, in the garden or even can be used as mini bar. The kitchen has stainless steel storage shelves for dishes and utensils and has an inbuilt refrigerator for food and beverages. Designed exclusively for outdoor use, the Move Kitchen is weather proof. The openings such as doors and drawers are designed in such a way that they prevent water from getting inside the module even in heavy rain. The kitchen has a 16A 220V power point for electrical appliances. The Monocoque composite construction following the technique of shipbuilding makes this kitchen very light and mobile. Check out the pictures of this truly mobile outdoor kitchen.
bbqube Outdoor Kitchen
Designer Michael Schmidt of Stuttgart-based studio code2design has created the bbqube Outdoor Kitchen. Michael Schmidt says: “Because we have started spending more of our lives outdoors once again, I wanted to not only barbecue outdoors but to also bring the entire process starting from food preparation down to the actual food consumption outside, extending the enjoyment and fun of cooking and barbecuing. I also wanted to combine traditional charcoal barbecues with cooking on gas.”
Critter Portable Kitchen
Critter is a portable kitchen unit created by Milan-based designer Elia Mangia in collaboration with Italian company Skitsch. The free standing mobile kitchen comes with a cooktop, a sink, garbage disposal system and work space for food preparation. The movable kitchen, designed for both indoor and outdoor use, is comprised of modular accessories. You can easily assemble or disassemble the whole kitchen unit in less than few minutes.
According to the designer, “Critter is a free standing worktop which typologically stands in between a traditional kitchen and a primus stove kitchen. In the attempt to innovate by forecasting future scenarios, Critter undermines one of the last bulwark of the static domestic landscape. Infact even though this kitchen was born to be easily moved around and used outdoor, Critter winks at the house, looking forward to replace his domestic cousins.
The main structure is made by two beams of solid wood on which are assembled the legs and a series of freely interchangable modular accessories. The whole kitchen is completely demountable in a few fast and easy steps and is kept together by only 8 screws.”